The Extraordinary Sales Manager
Are you doing everything possible to make your salespeople successful?
That is the question you must ask yourself if you are responsible for the management of salespeople.
How do you know if you are an extraordinary sales manager? An Extraordinary Sales Manager:
- Sets High Standards and has Strict Accountability Policies that don’t allow for excuses
- Encourages salespeople to set Personal Goals that are intrinsically motivating
- Rewards Success and Disciplines Failure
- Coaches through the use of Smart Numbers and Critical Ratios
- Holds Regular Sales Huddles and Collects Activity Data
- Uses Best Practices in Hiring Salespeople
- Consistently Upgrades Sales Team through Intelligent Assessment-Based Guidance
If you want to take your management to the next level, you must read this guidebook, The Extraordinary Sales Manager. It will give you the tools to Take Your Sales Team from Good to Great.