Do your sales reps exceed their quotas
each and every month?
Do your salespeople have the discipline to succeed?
Do they practice the 7 habits of successful salespeople?
There is a specific set of consistent behaviors and habits that successful salespeople use day in and day out, year after year to achieve their goals. In the spirit of Steven Covey, we created a powerful sales management workshop called the 7 Habits of Successful Sales Teams.
In this highly productive session, you will learn how to coach and help your salespeople understand:
- Why the only "A" priority is prospecting – eliminate excuses for lack of opportunities in the pipeline and ‘not having enough time to prospect’
- The formula for success – a process to develop a strategic and executable method to plan for hitting goals and growing a book of business
- How to be unique – learn how to differentiate yourself and eliminate a ‘commodity’ view of your product and service
- How to set qualified appointments – set appointments with companies that have a compelling reason to do buy or make changes in how they do business
- How to eliminate the shoppers - understand the difference between a qualified opportunity and a ‘user’ of information means higher closing ratios and higher revenue per client
- How to close key accounts faster – get decisions at time of presenting a solution, eliminate the incumbent and close more business
- Why inspecting data grows books of business - how to ‘track’ your way to closing more business, more quickly at higher margins
Give your sales team the tools they need with this popular workshop—The 7 Habits of Successful Sales Teams.
Just implementing one of these habits will dramatically impact your business.
Instill the Seven Habits
in YOUR Sales Team!
Call Us Today!